ஞாயிறு, 5 ஜூலை, 2009

I am sorry

When I started posting "Saranagathi Maalai" a lucid Tamil vyagyanam for "Nyasa tasakam", considering the importance of the subject and due to my desire that it should reach many, I opted for automatic notification to andavan and oppiliappan groups at Yahoo. But now I learn that such notifications and display of the blog entries directly in yahoo groups mail box are annoying a few and causing some inconvenience. My occasional deviation to some other topics may be the reason. Hence hereafter no notification will be sent to yahoo groups. Members really interested may visit my blogs directly. Inconveniences caused are regretted.

2 கருத்துகள்:

  1. No sir. Nothing like that. Your articles are very good and rich in content.

    With regards,
    Subhasree Nigamma Varadarjan.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  2. Thanks Smt. Subhasreemma,
    you can always log in here directly to enjoy these old treasures.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு